Your Group Coverage
Below is a Summary of Eligible Expenses. For full details of your coverage, please refer to your Booklet.
Expenses not Reimbursed by the Plan
Remember to check your booklet for a complete list of benefits, exclusions, and limitations. The following expenses are not reimbursed under the plan:
- Dental surgery or cosmetic surgery unless such surgery is a result of a covered injury under the Accidental Dental benefit.
- Any sickness or injury due to the influence of drugs, alcohol or other intoxicant.
- Sickness or injury to the participation in professional sports.
- Suicide or any attempt at suicide while sane or insane.
- Intentionally self-inflicted injury or any attempt at intentionally self-inflicted injury while sane or insane.
- A sickness or injury that, at the time of departure from the Home Country, might reasonably be expected to require medical treatment, surgery or hospitalization.
- Medication commonly available without a prescription; fertility drugs, contraceptives, vitamin preparations, acne medications, baldness remedies, nicotine resin products, dietary supplements or weight loss products.
- Translation services of any kind, even when utilized in the delivery of medical services.
- Organ Transplants
- Any sickness, injury or medical condition resulting from the commission or attempted commission of an illegal act.
The above is a summary only, and does not constitute an agreement. The exact terms and conditions are described in the policy and booklet.